There are those who say that the 30 is the new 20, but the world does not stop spinning and the opportunity to invest in the big trips to be made before 30 and an established career and a family ready to be constituted is not eternal.
So, from one young woman to another, where should we begin? Which destinations to visit first? Is there even a priority list?
Firstly, let’s think about what kind of travel we can dispense with ancillary amenities, for which we only need a full backpack, some pocket money, and a mind set for unforgettable adventures. Does it remind you of anything? What are your suggestions for great trips before 30?
Here are my suggestions for great trips:
1. Intra_Rail in Portugal – thankfully, thanks to the company Trains of Portugal, Young Card holders can enjoy incredible discounts on their rail travel through Portugal from North to South. Thus, opting for a trip of 3 or 7 days, we pass To know this country where we live and in which we are not always tourists.
2. Interrail international or global – still in the wave of trains, it is possible to travel on the railroad all over the world. Also at reduced prices for young people, we are allowed to travel up to one month in this way, in 1st or 2nd class. These trips are already a classic from the earliest times when young adventurers completed their academic training with a great trip on an international scale. Will we follow the footsteps of past generations?
3. North Africa – it seems that Africa is very far, but in fact it is very close to us. It is enough to cross the Strait of Gibraltar from the south of Spain to any of the great cities of North Africa: Morocco, Ceuta or Tangier. These trips last between one to two hours and allow us to move on to another cultural reality in less than nothing.
4. Spanish islands – better known as the preferred destination for travel for finalists, the islands in southern Spain always promise a lot of fun. Lanzarote, Majorca, Tenerife or the Canary Islands … what are the great trips to choose first for the best days of sun and party?
5. Tour of European capitals – Madrid, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin: where to start the most cultural tour ever in Europe? These great trips through the capitals of Europe are perfect for lovers of culture and geography, for those who want to know better the continent and the European Union, the Spirit of Lights and the history that surrounds us.
After all these suggestions, you just have to get ideas! Alone, with half-faces or surrounded by friends, the young man of the 21st century has at hand an enormous variety of means of transport at low cost prices that certainly will not deprive him of a very varied international experience , full of great trips and moments for Later to remember – and revisit!